Tuesday 3 April 2012

Review: Liz Earle - Skincare

If you haven't tried out any of the Liz Earle skin care products you are definitely missing out! they are beautifully light on the skin, refreshing and effective! what more could you want...
I have been using them for a good 4 months now as part of my everyday skincare routine. 
I use; Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin tonic and finally the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser.
These are definitely at the top of my holy grail product list... (if i had one) 


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 
Is to be used with a muslin cloth, you put the cleanser onto dry skin then rinse your cloth in warm water, then sweeping the cloth over your face will ensure you remove any impurities. The cream moves off of the skin so easily with out that horrible sticky soapy feeling you get with some cleansers. It leaves the skin feeling AMAZING! my skin has never felt so smooth.


Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin tonic
Is a godsend it is so refreshing and really does the job! You pour a little onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over your face. It leaves my skin feeling soothed, clean and refreshed.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser
Is so light on the skin, a little goes a long way with this moisturiser, a pea sized amount just spreads over the skin beautifully leaving it hydrated, smooth and protected, without that oily feeling.  

All the products are packed with natural ingredients, known for their skin repairing properties.They have a really fresh smell and are generally a joy to use. I couldn't recommend these products more, i think i have found my skincare regime for life!!

2 comments:

  1. I am using Liz earle products and they are amazing! I will be reviewing the moisturiser and tonic this week :) x

    ReplyDelete