Wednesday 4 April 2012

Clinique Even Better Foundation

The advertisement for the new Clinique Even Better Makeup drew me in straight away, claiming to even out skin tone, brighten skin and achieve a natural but fairly full coverage. I went to the Clinique counter and the Lady matched me up, i got '01 Alabaster' and it was a really good match for my unfortunately pale winter skin colouring!



The foundation is dewy but without looking oily on the skin and is definitely true to form, it evened out my skin tone and covered my blemishes really well! It is an oil free foundation with SPF15 and comes in a large range of colours which is a plus! It looks lovely if you use a loose powder on the skin to set the foundation if you want to achieve a slightly less dewy look on the skin. 



I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a natural looking foundation that will still give you moderate to full coverage should you need it, it is also really easy to build up without looking 'cakey' on the skin. PLUS i got a free eye shadow pallet when i purchased mine!

Hope this helps any of you looking for a new foundation. 




6 comments:

  1. Hiya hun, just found your cute blog and love it, I am now following, kisses xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thankyou so much! I'm now following you back!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that this foundation does a shade for pale skin,like me! Might get a sample next time I'm out,defiantly sounds like it's worth trying,nice review hun :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like CLinique products. I am using their bronzing powder at the moment and it is relaly good. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have got to try this foundation and kinda a foundation hor and love to get foundation its my weekness.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like most of Clinique products, might give this foundation a go. x

    ReplyDelete