Tuesday 3 April 2012

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer


I had been searching high and low for a Liz Earle counter around Oxford St, when I came across the Laura Mercier Makeup counter in John Lewis, I have heard really good things about LM and I now have a list of products I am definitely going to be investing in!





















I had originally planned on getting the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser as an alternative to foundation in the summer months. After chatting with me the sales adviser suggested I try the primer, she swatched a darker foundation than my skin tone on one side of my hand so that I could see the difference better, then she put the primer on the other side, along with the darker foundation on top, it had made such a huge difference, the side without primer had sunken into the lines on my skin and just look blotchy and horrible! but the other side was completely smooth, and had a lovely texture on my skin, even the colour had blended in nicely...MAGIC! Needless to say I was sold there and then! The primer does not feel at all greasy or heavy on the skin, it also comes in different formulation to suit your skin type! I highly recommend this product. It was £28 but so worth it in my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try out the laura murser silk cream foundation and this primer but there so expensive i cant convince my self to but perhaps in the summer i might to a little splurge to celebrate the end of my school years

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first Laura Mercier purchase, but i'd heard so many good things! I would definitely invest in a good foundation and primer! They're so worth it in my eyes! but i agree they are pretty expensive!

    ReplyDelete