Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bert's Bees Lip balm...

I have had this lip balm since around Christmas time and it is still going strong!
It's the 'Bert's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm With Pomegranate Oil'
I have been loving all natural products at the moment and this is no exception being 100% Au natural.
I just love it, it gives a very natural sheer colour to the lips, a your lips but healthier look. I find it to be really hydrating and not at all sticky, you just need a light coating and you are good to go! It has a lovely silky smooth texture and gorgeous subtle pomegranate smell. Mine is very worn as it is always in my handbag. I will be looking into some more Bert's Bees products and definitely be purchasing a few more lip balms, i'm thinking the honey one next! They are very readily available and you can't go wrong at £3.69!























What are your 'go to' lip balms?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment